Temporary Staff - Temps
Buxton Pratt Consulting provides a range of temporary staff for long or short term assignments within Real Estate, Property and Insurance. Temporary or contract staff are often referred to as “Temps”.
When organizing temp staff through Buxton Pratt Consulting you can expect a fast, efficient and quality service. At Buxton Pratt Consulting we excel in delivering the best temp service every time. We are proud of our reputation for delivering professional staff, supported by a service that exceeds our client’s expectations.
When engaging temporary staff you will benefit by:
- Engaging a temp only for the time YOU require them
- Only paying for the temps hours and kilometers completed
- Paying a fixed hourly rate which covers wages, work cover and superannuation.
Buxton Pratt Consulting’s temporary staff have all been thoroughly interviewed to ensure that we only present you with the highest caliber staff to meet your exact requirements. Temps are skilled in the appropriate computer packages and job requirements and this is backed up by comprehensive skills testing and verbal reference checks.
Temporary and contract recruitment in Real Estate, Property and Insurance is a rapidly growing employment option for both clients and employees and includes, but is not limited to the following roles:
- Receptionist / Front of House
- Administration Assistants
- Property Managers
- Trust Accountants
- Sales Secretaries / Advertising
- Account Manager/ Assistants / Executives
- Claims Officer/Manager/ Consultant
- Customer Service
- Insurance Brokers
Buxton Pratt Consulting consistently follow up with both our clients and temp staff to ensure levels of satisfaction are the highest possible.
Buxton Pratt Consulting’s recruitment process focusses on delivering the highest and best recruitment standards in Victoria, along with providing a value added service to our clients.
Buxton Pratt Consulting’s aim is to individually assess each recruitment assignment in order to understand our client’s specific requirements. Our professionalism, industry knowledge and broad range of recruitment and human resource skills ensure that our clients receive a superior, personalised service and prompt response.
Our range of services can be tailored to meet your specific needs depending on your company size and culture.
Our professional service includes:
- Visiting and meeting each client, discussing a position description and role brief, and determining your exact requirements
- Providing temporary staff as required whilst looking for a suitable permanent candidate
- Identifying our search and selection process – through our extensive database and advertising
- Processing applications, shortlisting candidates and interviewing
- Thorough reference checks and skills testing
- Presenting to client a number of short listed candidates – with detailed candidate reports
- Organising and arranging interviews, initial and subsequent
- Negotiating financial package offers and acceptance of role
- Continually monitoring performance between client and candidate during probationary time